Once again I have been honoured to participate as Independent Chairman of Judging for the 2023 (16th) Thai Print Awards
I congratulate the Thai Printing Association Committee and its Members, who continue to promote these Awards.
These Awards are supported by various trade suppliers, who are collectively either Major Sponsors or Patrons.
The judging process of every entry is conducted under specific guidelines.
This year each team of judges were very impressed with not only the number of entries in most Categories, but of the outstanding print quality in the following Categories –
- Sheet-fed Offset – Leaflets, Flyers, Brochures, Booklets, Catalogues and Newsletters
- Sheet-fed Offset – Calendars
- Sheet-fed Offset – Books, four or more colours
- Sheet-fed Offset – Packaging
- Digital Printing – Calendars and Photo Books
- Specialty Categories – Multi-Piece Production and Campaigns
- Specialty Categories – Embellishment
- Specialty Categories – Self Promotion
- Specialty Categories – Graphic/Functional Appeal
It is critical that the ‘Conditions of Entry’ are observed, to provide the judges with all production and technical details.
Any additional information will further facilitate the judging procedure and possibly the allocation of an Award to that entry.
Unfortunately, there were a small number of entries in some Categories.
Ideally, now is the time to put aside any high quality production for serious consideration to be entered into the 2024 Thai Print Awards.
To win an Award, the print entry does not necessarily need to be a new job or design. It just needs to be well printed.
In conclusion, I want to acknowledge the much appreciated contributions provided by the following personnel –
- Thai Print Awards Chairman
- The Printing Association Committee Members
- Clerical staff for cataloguing, grouping and preparing all entries
and the staff responsible for the catering and refreshments
- The Judges for sharing their expertise and devotion to selecting all of the Thai Print Award winning entries.
We congratulate all Award winners and may you all continue to support the Thai Print Awards in 2024.